The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a Serious Matter.
The spread of COVID-19 has impacted all of us. The AmRide team and our partner companies, Your Driver Is Here and Palm Air Transportation are doing our part in making every attempt to ensure that our drivers and our clients are protected.
Below are guidelines for our drivers and clients to help prevent the spread of the virus and keep all of us healthy and safe:
- Drivers are to wear a mask while driving and engaging with you.
- Drivers are to have hand sanitizer and/or a comparable cleaning agent in their possession at all times and, use as needed or requested.
- Drivers and passengers that step out of the vehicle are to sanitize hands upon re-entering the vehicle.
- We ask that drivers and clients avoid contact, do not shake hands.
- Drivers are to wipe down their vehicle before each ride and between rides, using a sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Clients, if we are using your vehicle, please do the same
- We have asked drivers that if touching the client’s luggage or belongings
- Please be sure to wipe down the luggage prior to handling
- Sanitize hands prior to returning to the vehicle.
- In general, we ask clients and drivers to wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, using the bathroom or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and warm water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth at all times.
- Put distance between yourself and other people at all times. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Drivers, if you are not feeling well or show any signs of symptoms, please inform your doctor, inform management, and do not accept rides.
- Clients, if you are not feeling well or show signs of symptoms, please do not schedule a ride.
- We ask that drivers and clients alike, please stay informed and follow their Local ordinances and CDC guidelines in order to avoid illness.
Satisfied #AmRide Clients, Said:
"The driver was magnificent, while following Covid protocols. Exceptional customer service and very pleasant experience. 100% will use again and recommend." 7/25/20, RA.
“I want to thank you very, very much for your extra consideration and effort on my behalf. You were literally a lifesaver for me. You have done more for me than I can possibly tell you.” 6/14/2020, EH.
"This company did a great job. The driver was very professional, helpful, and safe. The driver was great. I recommend highly." 5/30/2020, WC.
Should you have a concern, question or suggestion about this protocol please email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-426-4733.
Shameless plug for our service:
AmRide, we provide personal, upscale service in a pristine environment. Avoid crowds, mass transit and unclean vehicles.